At home Massage
Treat yourself, relax and unwind with one of our specialty massages in the comfort of your home.
Our massages aim to relieve pain, relax muscles, improve posture and promote an overall feeling of relaxation and well-being.
Insurance receipts available
- Improves immune and circulatory system
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces Inflammation and muscle tension
- Helps with headaches
- Reduces pain associated with various health conditions
- Improves sleep quality
- Promotes relaxation and sense of well-being
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Helps with depression
TYPES OF MASSAGE
This full body massage eases tension caused by stress and stimulates blood circulation. The therapist will use light pressure and friction to loosen tight muscles and relieve stress promoting an overall feeling of relaxation and wellbeing.
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
This full body massage uses pressure to relieve the deeper layers of the muscles and connective tissues. It is recommended for those suffering from chronic muscle pain, stress and anxiety.
This is a great way to pamper yourselves, relax and unwind with a loved one in the comfort of your home. Each participant will choose the type of massage they prefer.
This massage also known as lymphatic drainage reduces pain and decreases swelling that occurs when there is an irregular flow of lymph fluid. Various techniques will be used to stimulate the flow of lymph fluid throughout the lymphatic system and speed up the removal of wastes and toxins.
HANDS, FEET, AND SCALP MASSAGE
This relaxing alternative to a full-body massage relieves pain and swelling in the hands and feet and relaxes the scalp. The therapist will begin with a scalp massage followed by hands and feet using reflexology-based techniques.
This gentle massage is tailored to the needs of a pregnant woman. It relieves tension, promote relaxation and ensures the feeling of overall well being.
Therapeutic massage may relieve pain by way of several mechanisms, including relaxing painful muscles, tendons, and joints: relieving stress and anxiety
Prices: 60min 120$ – 90min 165$ – 120min 220$
TMJ MASSAGEThe TMJ (temporomandibular joint) massage treatment starts by releasing muscle tension in areas surrounding and connected to the TMJ such as upper back, shoulders, collar bone and neck. Followed by a massage of the muscles of mastication outside of the mouth (chewing muscles around the face. The therapist may decide to include an intra oral massage (wearing medical exam gloves) by slowly and gently massaging specific muscles that are inside of the mouth which would be beneficial as part of the massage treatment.
What is TMJ?
The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) acts like a sliding hinge, connecting your jawbone to your skull and sits just in front of the ears. This joint can move by opening and closing the mouth and a gliding motion back and forth and side to side. It is the most used joint in the body and plays a major role in our ability to talk, eat & swallow. Any disorder of this joint can be excruciating & lead to severe joint and muscle pain as well as other problems which can affect our daily lives.
What are Symptoms of TMJ dysfunction?
- Pain & tension in the jaw muscles
- Clicking, popping, locking or deviation of the jaw
- Difficulty closing the jaw
- Headaches and migraines
- Pain in the neck & shoulders
- Ear pain, fullness, pressure, ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
- A bite that feels “off ”
- Pain when chewing, yawning or biting
You can highly benefit from a TMJ massage therapy if you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed above or simply after a long dental procedure.
What are the common causes TMJ Dysfunction (TMJD)?
- Clenching the teeth or grinding (bruxism)
- Trauma from a sport or an accident
- Poor posture
- Damage to teeth causing tooth loss or misalignment of the bite
- Overuse such as with gum chewing & biting nails
- People who are required to talk a lot for work or singers.
- Various types of arthritis, such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
One of the contributing factors to TMJ disorders is a high- stress & anxiety level. When you’re feeling stressed, you might clench your jaw or grind your teeth both during the day and when you’re asleep.
How We Treat TMJD
NMT (Neuro muscular therapy) / TMJ (Intra oral) MASSAGE THERAPY
At WELLNESS PRIVÉ, we believe that the body is one and therefore we treat TMJD (temporomandibular joint disorders) with an integrative mind & body approach.
We start by gathering information about your health & symptoms to ensure that the massage treatment is safe and effective for you. We make an assessment and have you do different movements in order to evaluate your range of motion & limitations.
The massage treatment starts by releasing muscle tension in areas surrounding and connected to the TMJ such as upper back, shoulders, collar bone and neck.
Followed by a massage of the muscles of mastication outside of the mouth (chewing muscles around the face)
The therapist may decide to include intra oral massage (in the mouth) that would be beneficial as part of the treatment.
The therapist wears medical exam gloves and slowly and gently treats the targeted muscle with light pressure.
TMJ MASSAGE PRICES
- First visit (approx. 75 min): Health form, assessment, TMJ intra-oral massage therapy + Gua sha: 155$+tx
Follow up visits (different options available):
- FOLLOW UP VISIT (40min.): TMJ intra-oral-massage therapy + GUA SHA: 120$ +TX
- FOLLOW UP VISIT (60min.): TMJ intra-oral-massage therapy + GUA SHA: 160$ +TX
TMJ INTEGRATIVE MASSAGE FULL BODY MASSAGE
- (90min) Full body therapeutic massage + TMJ massage & Gua sha: 210$
- (120min) Full body therapeutic massage + TMJ massage & Gua sha: 260$